Lee Sang Yeob of 'Once Again' got married

Murshidul Islam

Lee Sang Yeob

Lee Sang Yeob of 'Once Again' got married

Photo: collected 

 Korean star Lee Sang Yeob married his longtime girlfriend. The actor announced the news of the marriage by posting the wedding pictures on Instagram on Monday. 'Once Again' actor Lee Sang Yeob announced his marriage late last year. 

According to the Times of India report, Lee Sang Yeob posted the wedding photo on Instagram and wrote, 'I have found a wonderful friend with whom I want to spend the rest of my life .'

He said, 'We love each other without hesitation and hope to be happy. A new spring has begun for us to join together. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who has blessed us in this early phase of life .'

I would like to say to all my fans, friends and family , who have always supported me; I am a sensitive person and performer, as such I will try to repay you. Thank you.'

In 2007, Lee Sang Yeob made his acting debut with the TV series 'A Happy Woman'. He has acted in several popular TV serials including 'Once Again', 'The Innocent Man', 'Good Casting' in a career spanning almost a decade and a half.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Ok, Go it!